MANAGE YOUR BOOKING
- Bookings Support / Help Online (opens in a new window)
- Bookings Complaints Procedure (opens in a new window)
- Customer Support Number: +353 23 8883012
Please note that the phone number for contacting the local supplier company associated to your rental contract will be indicated in the voucher sent by email after your booking is confirmed.
- Contact Site Administrator
Internet marketing and technical/usage questions related to this website.
Find answers to your booking queries by clicking on the questions below.
- How do I know the exact pick up and drop locations for my car rental?
- How can I add additional or extra drivers to my booking?
- Do I lose my deposit if I cancel my car?
- What is a voucher and why do I need one?
- What happens if I do not take my voucher with me?
- What are cross border or territorial restrictions?
- What is a fuel policy?
- What are age restrictions?
- I have booked a baby/booster for my child. Where can I see this confirmed in my booking?
- I have booked additional drivers. Where can I see if this is confirmed in my booking?
- How to reduce the excess on the vehicle? Can I take additional insurance to reduce it?
- What is an international driver's licence and why do I need one?
- Do I need both parts of my British licence to rent a vehicle?
- What is included in my rental?
- What taxes are included in my rental?
1. How do I know the exact pick up and drop locations for my car rental?
After you complete the online booking, you will receive on your email a confirmation voucher with all the details for your contract, including the exact pick up and drop addresses for the locations you chose.
2. How can I add additional or extra drivers to my booking?
During Step 3 of the booking process you can choose the number of additional drivers for your rental contract. Additional drivers are considered an extra and are not included in the price quoted; they must be paid for on arrival and the price is indicated in step 3. Please note that all additional drivers must be physically present at the rental counter at the time of rental with their own driver's licence to sign the rental agreement.
3. Do I lose my deposit if I cancel my car?
This depends on how you book with us. Please read our Cancellation Policy in full.
4. What is a voucher and why do I need one?
Your rental voucher is a document, which will be emailed to you and must be printed and produced at the the rental desk when you pick-up your vehicle. It is imperative that you have it in your possession. If you do not produce your voucher at the time of collection of the vehicle, the car rental supplier may ask you to pay more or refuse you your rental. If you do not produce your voucher at the rental counter we cannot accept any appeal for a refund.
5. What happens if I do not take my voucher with me?
If you do not have correct paperwork when picking up the vehicle then the car rental supplier may refuse to rent the vehicle to you.
6. What are cross border or territorial restrictions?
Cross border or territorial restrictions simply means that with certain countries you may have the option to travel between country borders. This option will be specified in the terms and conditions and usually has a fee attached. You must also get permission from the car rental agent to travel between one country and another. A charge generally applies too.
7. What is a fuel policy?
A fuel policy is a specific term and condition set by the car rental agent regarding the charge associated with the fuel of the vehicle. Car rental agents have different fuel policies. Please check the terms and conditions for the specific fuel policy or rate details on step 2 of the booking process.
8. What are age restrictions?
Age restrictions are set by car rental agents. This means that for insurance purposes the car rental agent may have a minimum or maximum age of the driver they can rent to. All age restrictions will be in the terms and conditions of each rental. Some companies also have a young or senior driver’s fee for specific age groups.
9. I have booked a baby/booster for my child. Where can I see this confirmed in my booking?
Once the vehicle is confirmed please check your booking voucher. The voucher has a section which shows the additional extras you have booked including baby seats, booster seats or additional drivers. These extras are not included in the price quoted; they must be paid for on arrival. Please note, these extras are only requested and not guaranteed.
10. I have booked additional drivers. Where can I see if this is confirmed in my booking?
Once the vehicle is confirmed please check your booking voucher. The voucher has a section which shows the addition extras you have booked for example baby seats, booster seats or additional drivers. These extras are not included in the price quoted; they must be paid for on arrival.
11. How to reduce the excess on the vehicle? Can I take additional insurance to reduce it?
You can purchase additional insurance to reduce the excess on the vehicle. This can be done at the car rental agent’s office on arrival. If you choose not to purchase additional insurance a pre-authorisation is required. This pre- authorisation is taken from your credit card. Please see the terms & conditions for in your chosen vehicle for further details.
12. What is an international driver's licence and why do I need one?
The International Driving Licence (IDL) is recognised worldwide as a valuable document that identifies its holder as a licensed driver when your licence is not in the same language as the country in which you are driving. You must also produce a National Driver's Licence with this licence; otherwise it will not be accepted.
13. Do I need both parts of my British licence to rent a vehicle?
If you have the new photo ID licence you must take the paper counterpart as well. If you do not present both the card and the counterpart you will not get the vehicle. If your licence is written in Chinese, Russian or any ‘picture’ script then you will need to obtain an international driver’s permit before you travel from your country of residence.
14. What is included in my rental?
95% of the pricing shown on this website is inclusive. Please note though, that in some cases (depending on specific car rental suppliers), there are exclusions when you receive your quote. To be fully aware of the conditions, click 'rate details' on Step 2 of the booking process to see what your rate includes.
15. What taxes are included in my rental?
The prices quoted on the website are normally tax inclusive. However some optional extras that are listed on the voucher or in the rental conditions may not include tax (VAT). In this case it will be indicated. Please check the rental conditions online or on the rental voucher if you have already made your booking for what taxes are included.